Pages

Not a Man Bag, Just a Wallet

My first blogging response. I will respond on this occassion even though my blogs are supposed to be predominantly about boating and fishing. Thanks to the delightful and energetic Vicki (ignorereality), I have been tagged to reveal the contents of my handbag, however, not being the custodian of such a fashion accessory, I will respond to this request, albeit, hesitantly.
Whilst trying to come to grips with being a SNAG (sensitive new age guy), yes I know, it is an old categorisation, but I still refer to it. I have'nt quite grasp the fact that perhaps I should also be carrying a handbag, or even a man bag to accompany the label. However, I will reveal the contents of what I call my equivalent to a man bag, my wallet.

No, there are no moths as part of its contents, simply because there is no room for such creatures. There is however, some interesting things that I too had forgotten about.


  • Money - Naturally, this is what a wallet is for. A total of $30 in notes and $1.65 in coins. Oh, but wait, another note, its an American $20 bill. Why?, dont ask, its a long story. Also, a 1959 Australian Penny, no its not one of those valuable ones, unfortunately, however, everyone should carry a coin with them for the year of their birth.
  • Plastic Cards - A vast array of those, including of course Macquarie Bank visa card. Dont leave home without it, no wait, that's the wrong company. (sorry American Express)
  • Business Card - My own of course.
  • Business Cards (plural) - 2 for the Barrier Reef Medical Centre, mmmm, maybe one for me and one for the ambulance?
Bats Boat Works, nevermind.
Frank Cardillo Electrical Contractor, ah yes, must ring him one day to repair the ceiling fan
in mother-in- laws room........ or should I?
Club Diggers Dinning Discount card, next visit I can get 10% off, yippee.

Cairns Coast Guard membership card, RACQ for boaties.

All American Car Club of Cairns membership card.

  • 3 Self Tappers (screws), never know when you need one (or three)!
  • Photos - One of my son at age 6 months

one of my son age 11 years

one of my daughter aged 9 years

one of my father aged 26 years (in army uniform)

one of my ex wife (wtf!) holding my son and daughter
  • One H&R Block embroidered badge, I dont know, its just there ok.
  • 2 Disprin Direct, for obvious reasons, think I will take them now.
  • Queensland photo Driver Licence
  • Queensland Boating Licence
So that's it, seems like a large list of items for something that is supposed to fit into your back pocket. Well, it does'nt really fit in my back pocket.

I cant leave a blog like this to end a sudden death so I have now passed this on to livemorenow (the lovely Jacinta). Who knows what surprises will be found, although she is known to be a great collector of handbags (and shoes) so their contents may be spread thinly between them.


Until next time......its a reef adventure

1 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm impressed. I thought you would ignore me.

Post a Comment